Largest Distributor Of 2507 Super Duplex Steel Plates | 2507 Super Duplex Steel Plates Bulk Ready Stock Available In India
DM Special Steel Ltd & Tubes has 2507 Super Duplex Steel Plates inventory to fulfill your project’s needs, buy 2507 Super Duplex Steel Plates at best price & fast delivery. Supplying 2507 Super Duplex Steel Plates from approved manufactures and stockists based in the INDIA
Duplex 2507 (UNS S32750) is a super duplex stainless steel with 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel designed for demanding applications which require exceptional strength and corrosion resistance, such as chemical process, petrochemical, and seawater equipment. The steel has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking, high thermal conductivity, and a low coefficient of thermal expansion. The high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen levels provide excellent resistance to pitting, crevice, and general corrosion.
2507 (S32750) Super Duplex Steel Ready Stock Available
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Sheet
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Plate
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Coil
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Strips
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Profile
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Cicles
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Rings
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Flats
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Angles
- 2507 Super Duplex Steel Channels
2507 Coil, 2507 Pipe, 2507 Plate, 2507 Round Bar, 2507 Sheet, 2507 Welding Products
Common Trade Names
2507 Stainless, Duplex 2507
DM Special Steel Ltd & Tubes are Stockist Supplier and Exporters of 2507 (UNS S32750) Super Duplex Steel Sheets, Plates Coils, Strips, Profile, Circles, Rings, Flats, Angles, Channels that is Fabricated From High Quality Raw Materials. 2507 Super Duplex Steel plate is highly durable and can also easily fit to any dimension due to the availability of different shapes and sizes.
Properties of Super Duplex Steel 2507 / S32750
- High resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
- High Strength.
- Combination of properties given by austenitic and ferritic structure.
- Good weldability and workability.
- Superior resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion.
- Good general corrosion resistance.
- Suggested for applications up to 600° F.
- Low rate of thermal expansion.
- Chemical process vessels, piping, and heat exchangers
- FGD scrubber systems
- Pulp mill digesters, bleach washers, chip presteaming vessels
- Food process equipment
- Oil field piping, heat exchangers